When snow accumulates, it is essential to pay particular attention to the following points to help us give you better service and thus avoid inconvenience.
- Do not place your garbage or recycling bin in the snow removal or snow accumulation area.
- Do not leave any object in the snow removal area (e.g., logs, extension, shovels, etc.).
- Auto on the street too close to the parking lot
- Tree branches too low
- Waste bin not in the right place
- Put your garbage cans or recycling bin on either side of the entrance to allow the operator to clear snow.
- Free your parking lot of all objects obstructing your parking lot.
- When the roadway in your parking lot is slippery, it is your responsibility to apply the abrasive.
- Free up the space to be cleared of snow, and make sure you place your vehicle on the street a minimum of 8 feet on either side of the entrance.
- Residential customers: please move your vehicles when a first pass has been made.
- Protect objects located in areas of an accumulation from snow (lamppost, fountain, shrubs, electrical outlet, picnic table, hedge, etc.).
- Multi-unit / condominium: please follow the snow removal schedules and instructions installed in the halls.
- Prune all the branches of your trees or your cedar hedges that could interfere with snow removal (leave a distance of 12 ‘so that the machinery can pass).
- When you clear the snow in front of your garage door or that of your access leading to the front door, please put the snow in the middle of the parking lot before the final snow removal.
Varied And Specialized Snow Removal Equipment
We have more than 60 specialized vehicles to serve you, adapted to meet all types of parking and allocated according to your specific needs.
Here is the type of machinery we use for residential snow removal:
- 60 tractors;
- 3-wheel loaders;
- 15 manual shoveling trucks;
- 30 manual snowblowers;
- Always a sufficient quantity of manual shovels (models that do not cause damage);
- Three service units.
Replacement Units In Case Of Breakage
There are six replacement tractors ready at all times to take over when a major breakdown occurs on one or more tractors in the fleet. Repairing this major breakage can take up to 1 week if some parts are not immediately available.
Service Units In Case Of Failure
The advantage, which competitors have, of having their service units and mechanics is to allow faster repairs without waiting for dealer intervention times. In addition, should a dealer’s intervention be necessary, the size of our fleet of vehicles allows us to be served as a priority.
Service units are used to repair equipment on the road when the breakdown is minor so that vehicles can quickly get back to work. The service units are equipped with a compressor, welder, toolbox, and spare parts, etc. check for snow plowing services near Waterloo, IOWA