If you’re ready for a new look but don’t have the time or money to put into extensive renovations, wood plank flooring might not be your best bet. However, vinyl is an excellent alternative that can give any room of your home a completely different feel without requiring more effort on your part. Here are some services available from the top rated vinyl plank flooring company that will help you get the most out of your new vinyl flooring.
Five essential services:
1. Design Services
– The design services of BC Flooring Company are available to anyone who wants a new look but doesn’t have time or money for extensive renovations. They will meet with you, learn about your tastes and preferences, and help make those dreams into reality. While they work on designing the perfect flooring solution for your home, they also provide advice on other renovations that will help to enhance your room.
2. Installation Services
– Working closely with your designer, Floor Coverings International will install the flooring solution they design. This service is available even to those who purchase their vinyl planks elsewhere or have another company provide installation services. You can either schedule an appointment that works around the availability of both companies or choose Floor Coverings International’s professional team.
– They offer both traditional and prefinished installation services. So whether you want to lay the planks yourself or have them do it, they can provide all of the necessary equipment so that your new floor looks beautiful for years to come.
3. Repair Services
– In addition to design and installation, Floor Coverings International also offers repair services. Whether there is a scratch on your floor from moving furniture or an unsightly stain you can’t get out, they have the tools and expertise necessary to bring your feet back up to their original condition. If they can’t repair the flooring on their own, they will work with you to find another solution that meets your needs.
– Reputable companies are available for all types of vinyl installation and repair; whether it’s traditional or prefinished planks doesn’t matter. They also offer laminate services as well.
4. Finishing Touch Services
– Good flooring companies are committed to providing an elevated customer experience that goes above and beyond. Their “finishing touch” services are available at the end of every project they do to ensure you receive everything you need for your new flooring, including detailed instructions on installation, care, cleaning, and more; protection for your furniture during the installation process; and access to their online warranty center.
– Many flooring companies are happy to offer a warranty for their work. It’s an added guarantee that ensures your flooring will be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for up to 25 years, depending on the planks you purchase. So whether they install it or you do, if there are any problems with how the vinyl plank flooring was created, they will take care of it for you.
In conclusion: One of the best ways to bring a new look and feel to any room in your home is through wood plank flooring. However, most people don’t have the time or money to put into extensive renovations. Vinyl is an excellent alternative that can give any room of your home a completely different feel without requiring more effort on your part.